Private English Lessons
A unique opportunity for students who:
- would like to improve a specific aspect of English language (for example, writing emails, standard English pronunciation, listening skills for IELTS exam and much more)
- are unable to attend regular lessons and need flexible times for their English language studies
- prefer to study alone or in a small group with their colleagues, friends or family.
|Class size||One-to-one or small groups|
|Start||Any day (except public holidays)|
|Course length||1 week +|
|Levels||A1 – C2 (Beginner – Proficiency)|
|Days||Flexible to suit you|
*Break times: (Adult AM: 10.30-10.45; PM: 14.30-14.45/Young Learners: 10.00-10.10 + 11.00-11.10)
What is the main focus of this course?
- To focus on your specific learning needs and objectives.
- To maximise your learning progress in English lessons designed specifically for you.
- To help you reach your goals quickly and provide advice for future self-study.