Early 2020 20% OFF Promotion
As we enter the roaring twenties, to celebrate the beginning of this new decade Bloomsbury have a fantastic promotion to get you off to the right start – 20% off 2020.
Do you need to prepare for an exam? Improve your business vocabulary? Focus on your pronunciation?
This offer is available on General English, Exam preparation and Business English courses so 2020 is definitely the time to do it!
This is a limited-time offer, book now to receive your discount!Please see booking conditions below:
- • Offer valid on bookings made 1st February 2020 to 29th May 2020. Payment must be received in full by 22nd May 2020.
- • Latest course start date Monday 25th May 2020.
- • This offer can be used on AM or PM Standard, AM or PM Standard Plus, Intensive or Super Intensive courses.
- • General English / Exam Preparation / Business English / Online courses only.
- • Offer limited to one booking per student.
- • This offer is available to new students only.
- • This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- • This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- • This offer has no monetary value.
- • Bloomsbury International reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
- • Bloomsbury International’s standard Terms and Conditions apply.
How safe is my course booking in a “No Deal BREXIT Scenario”?
- VISA students (from outside of the EU) are not affected by BREXIT at all.
- We recently took advice from English UK who are our umbrella organisation for the English language industry in the UK. Based on the following announcement by the British and European government. English UK’s advice is that should there be a NO DEAL BREXIT, EU based students will NOT be refused entry to attend English language schools in the UK.https://www.france24.com/en/20190403-eu-approves-visa-free-travel-britons-schengen-after-no-deal-brexit
- Funding for Erasmus sponsored students (teacher training) is not affected until Brexit actually happens. Any offers of funding before BREXIT will be honoured.https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/brexit-update