Terms & Conditions
All students and accommodation users are expected to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions below. Please ask for help in your own language if you need it.
1. Non-refundable, non-transferable deposits of GBP150.00 for tuition (or the full cost of tuition, whichever is greater) and GBP150.00 for accommodation (or the full cost of accommodation, whichever is greater) must be paid on registration. No course confirmations will be sent until the deposit(s) has/have been received.
2. There are no fee reductions or refunds for public holidays.
3. Any cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the start date. Fees paid, less the non-refundable deposit, will be returned to you. You may commute your deposits to another course within one year of the cancellation date.
4. There are no refunds of fees in any circumstances once your course has started, except in genuine cases of life or death urgency, e.g. serious illness or sudden death of a family member. In all cases you will be asked for proof. You are strongly advised to take out insurance to cover your fees.
5. All efforts will be made to meet your accommodation requests. The school reserves the right, however, to place you in alternative type to the same standard paid for. Requests to change accommodation must be received with one calendar week’s notice and a further Accommodation Services Charge will be payable.
6. You are allowed a holiday period in accordance with your course duration. A maximum of 4 weeks may be taken at any one time. Two weeks’ notice must be given in writing for holiday requests.
7. No refunds or compensation is due for missed lessons in any circumstances.
8. It is a basic stipulation of the agreement between the student and Bloomsbury International (UK) Ltd or its representatives that neither the School nor its representatives are liable to the student in cases where the school is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of strikes or other reasons that are beyond their control. This includes traffic congestion and public transport delays.
9. Bloomsbury International (UK) Ltd reserves the right to close classes and courses that are poorly attended or undersubscribed (fewer than 7 students) and offer students alternative courses/schedules.
10. Bloomsbury International (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change published course and accommodation information, including fees.
11. Bloomsbury International (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for personal accident or loss or damage of property. You are strongly advised to take out personal insurance.