Your First Day at School
When you arrive at Bloomsbury International, you will be greeted by one of our registrars who will give you a welcome book and a Bloomsbury International bag.
We will then:
- Show you how to take an online placement test and complete a short writing task
- Discuss your learning objectives with you and assess your level of spoken English
- Suggest the most suitable classes for you, design your study plan and complete your timetable and progress form which will be used throughout your course to record your:
- test scores
- English language progress
- tutorials with your teachers
- give you your course books and show you how to find your classrooms
At 9am on your first day, you will be invited to a school induction, where we will give all our new students useful information and helpful advice about the school, our staff and student life in London. We will also take you around the school to show you all our facilities.
You will be invited to come along for one of our fun social activities on Monday evening, a great opportunity to meet and socialise with other students.