News & Offers
We hope you are still enjoying 2016 as much as we are here in London. At Bloomsbury International, we are planning ahead for the winter and we are delighted to offer you the following promotion for courses booked in November and December 2016.
- Book 4 and pay for 3 weeks
- Book 8 and pay for 6 weeks
- Book 12 and pay for 9 weeks
Book now and state "end of year" on your booking form to receive this offer!
*Terms and Conditions
- To receive this offer, the course start date must be between 21st November 2016 and 27th March 2017.
- This offer can be used on Standard AM or PM or Intensive AM or PM or Super Intensive General English/IELTS/Cambridge Preparation/Business English courses only.
- This offer can be used once per student and for one booking only.
- This offer is available to new students only.
- This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be combined with another offer.
- This offer has no monetary value.
- This offer is subject to availability
- Bloomsbury International reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time.
- Bloomsbury International's terms and conditions apply.
Being a popular choice, our single rooms at Bloomsbury International Student Houses are often fully booked. But don’t worry! To help out our students who would prefer to have their own bedroom, we are offering our double and twin rooms for special single occupancy rates. First come, first served.
Subject to availability
- Standard shared twin: £155 or for single occupancy:
- Superior shared twin: £198 or for single occupancy:
- Standard Double for single occupancy:
- Superior Double for single occupancy:
In September 2015 Bloomsbury International achieved the highest recognition from ISI again! We would like to thank our ever-supportive students, professional and diligent partners, keenly dedicated teachers and our first-class team for always striving to be the best in education and student services.
The latest ISI report confirms that Bloomsbury International exceeds expectations in each section of the framework: from our teaching quality, course design and learner achievement to student welfare, pastoral support, school facilities and the effectiveness of leadership and management. We are especially proud to learn that our students expressed great satisfaction with our school during the inspection. Relationships between students and staff are excellent and have once again been highlighted by the inspectors.
We are pleased to let you know that our 2016 marketing materials are now ready! To view them, please click here.
Simply quote “early bird” when you make a booking and we will keep the current rates for you! Bookings are required to be made and paid for by 11th December 2015. Terms & Conditions apply.
We are delighted to introduce the winner of the British Council and Bloomsbury International competition. Leisan from Russia, won and redeemed her prize of a 2-week course and accommodation offered by Bloomsbury International!
Watch Lesian’s interview below to find out how she feels, why she likes Bloomsbury International and how her time here will help her in the future.
Could you be the next winner of a Bloomsbury International scholarship? Keep checking our News and Offers page for information on our latest promotions, special offers and competitions!