Business English Course
With English as the global language of choice for all aspects of business, many corporations expect their employees to use spoken and written English to communicate effectively at work.
In our Business English classes, you will learn how to express yourself more fluently and confidently when communicating with clients and colleagues at different levels and in various work situations.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- Small talk in the business world
- Negotiating and persuading
- Participating in meetings
- Presentation skills
- Interview skills
- Writing reports, emails and business documents
At Bloomsbury International you can choose to study business English in group classes or we can tailor-make a programme to suit your specialisation. You can even choose to take a work experience programme in your career area.
|Class size||Average 12, Maximum 16|
|Course length||1 week +|
|Levels||B1 – C2 (Intermediate – Proficiency)|
|Days||Monday to Friday|
|Standard Morning||20 (15 hours)||9:00 - 12:15|
|Standard Afternoon||20 (15 hours)||13:00 - 16:15|
|Standard Plus Morning||30 (22.5 hours)||9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 14:30|
|Standard Plus Afternoon||30 (22.5 hours)||13:00 - 16:15 & 16:30 - 18:00|
|Intensive||40 (30 hours)||9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 16:15|
|Super Intensive||50 (37.5 hours)|| 9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 16:15 &
16:30 - 18:00
What is the main focus of this course?
- To practise using English in different situations and at different levels of formality at work.
- To enhance your awareness of different communication styles in order for you to choose the appropriate style for various situations.
- To develop all four Business English skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking), as well as fluency, pronunciation and Business English vocabulary.
- To maximize your ability to represent your company efficiently at international level.