News and Offer
Autumn Promotion 2019
Any bookings paid for in October and November will benefit from a price reduction for any General English, Business English or Exam Preparation course which starts in 2019.
This gives you a great opportunity to study at the leading independent school in central London.
For every 4 weeks booked you pay for 3!
*Please note that it is not possible to receive this offer by booking online. Contact us with code Autumn Promotion 2019 and we will reply to you directly with the discounted price. Please click here to see example savings on our Standard AM 20 lessons and possible start dates.
Terms & Conditions
- To receive this offer, bookings must be confirmed with receipt of full payment by Friday, 29th November 2019.
- To receive this offer, the course start date must be between 30th September 2019 and 16th December 2019.
- This offer can be used on AM or PM Standard, AM or PM Standard Plus, Intensive or Super Intensive General English/Exam Preparation/Business English courses only.
- This offer can be used once per student.
- This offer is available to new students only.
- This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be combined with another offer.
- This offer has no monetary value.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Bloomsbury International reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
- Bloomsbury International’s terms and conditions apply.
How safe is my course booking in a “No Deal BREXIT Scenario”?
- VISA students (from outside of the EU) are not affected by BREXIT at all.
- We recently took advice from English UK who are our umbrella organisation for the English language industry in the UK. Based on the following announcement by the British and European government. English UK’s advice is that should there be a NO DEAL BREXIT, EU based students will NOT be refused entry to attend English language schools in the UK.
- Funding for Erasmus sponsored students (teacher training) is not affected
until Brexit actually happens. Any offers of funding before BREXIT will be honoured.
Based on the evidence above, Bloomsbury International does not foresee any negative risks associated with EU students booking courses in the near future. We continue to monitor the situation closely through our umbrella organisations such as English UK, Erasmus, The British Council and Eaquals and will keep students informed of any changes to our stance.