Cambridge English Exam Preparation
Cambridge English exams are recognised by more than 13,500 universities, colleges, employers, agencies and governments all around the world.
Bloomsbury International offers Cambridge English Exam preparation classes for the following General English Cambridge exams:
- Cambridge English: Key (KET) – A2 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) – B1 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) – B2 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – C1 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – C2 level CEFR
Cambridge English exams are designed to assess your use of everyday spoken and written English for work or study purposes. The exams are run at various levels and test all English language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking), as well as your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary.
Our qualified, carefully selected and dedicated teachers deliver lessons based on their learners’ needs, ensuring that you improve your English and practise the exam skills at the same time. The lessons include grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and topical communication skills, as well as past exam paper practise and mock exams.
The exam fees range from £75 – £130. For exam dates and fees, as well as availability, please visit the Cambridge ESOL website or contact us for assistance.
|Class size||Average 12, Maximum 16|
|Start||Any Monday (except public holidays)|
|Course length||1 week +|
|Levels||A2 – C2 (Pre-intermediate – Proficiency)|
|Days||Monday to Friday (except public holidays)|
|Lessons (pw)||Class times|
|Standard Morning||20 (15 hours)||9:00 – 12:15|
|Standard Afternoon||20 (15 hours)||13:00 – 16:15|
|Standard Plus Morning||30 (22.5 hours)||9:00 – 12:15 & 13:00 – 14:30|
|Standard Plus Afternoon||30 (22.5 hours)||13:00 – 16:15 & 16:30 – 18:00|
|Intensive||40 (30 hours)||9:00 – 12:15 & 13:00 – 16:15|
|Super Intensive||50 (37.5 hours)||9:00 – 12:15 & 13:00 – 16:15 &
16:30 – 18:00
*Break times: (Adult AM: 10.30-10.45; PM: 14.30-14.45/Young Learners: 10.00-10.10 + 11.00-11.10)
What is the main focus of this course?
- To improve the overall level of English, including all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening), as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- To provide guidance and tips in order for you to successfully pass your chosen exam.
- To maximise your learning potential and ensure fast progress through plenty of practise and support.
- To enhance your ability to achieve a high score in this globally recognised exam.