Academic Year English Programme,
The Academic Year Programme is ideal for long-term students who wish to study in London, make a significant improvement in their English and have the opportunity to obtain an internationally recognised English language certificate (for example IELTS, CAE, TOEIC), while experiencing life in the UK.
At the beginning of your studies, you will discuss your personal study plan with a member of our academic team and your progress will be regularly monitored through weekly tests and regular tutorials, to help you improve quickly and achieve the results that you need.
You can choose from the following courses:
- General English
- Exam preparation: IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Cambridge Exams (FCE, CAE, CPE)
- Business English
You can also combine the above courses with:
- Conversation classes
- Skills classes
- English for specific purposes
- Private lessons
|Class size||Average 12, Maximum 16|
|Start||Any Monday in September|
|Course length||36 weeks|
|Levels||B1 – C2 (Intermediate – Proficiency)|
|Days||Monday to Friday|
|Standard Morning||20 (15 hours)||9:00 - 12:15|
|Standard Afternoon||20 (15 hours)||13:00 - 16:15|
|Standard Plus Morning||30 (22.5 hours)||9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 14:30|
|Standard Plus Afternoon||30 (22.5 hours)||13:00 - 16:15 & 16:30 - 18:00|
|Intensive||40 (30 hours)||9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 16:15|
|Super Intensive||50 (37.5 hours)|| 9:00 - 12:15 & 13:00 - 16:15 &
16:30 - 18:00
What is the main focus of this course?
- To improve the overall level of English, including all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening), as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- To provide the academic support necessary for you to achieve your long-term learning objectives.
- To maximise your learning progress through a structured monitoring system.