When you’re choosing a language school in London to help you learn English or improve your skills in the language, it’s important to choose the right kind of course. There are many London language schools, each offering a range of different kinds of courses and classes, which are all suitable for different purposes and levels of skill.
These are just some of the courses you might be able to find at a London language school:
- General English for beginners, intermediate or expert speakers
- English conversation skills
- English writing skills
- English summer schools, ideal for school-age children
- Parent and child English courses
- Exam preparation courses, including IELTS, Cambridge, Trinity, TOEIC and TEOFL
- Academic English
- English plus football, which is a popular choice with young people
- English for business
- Medical English
- One-to-one English tuition
- English for groups
- And many more.
With so many different courses available at language schools in London, it shouldn’t be a problem to find an English language course that suits your needs and preferences. Bloomsbury International offers a huge range of courses, with different levels of intensity, tailoring for different ability levels and subject focus areas. Simply check out our website to find more about the variety of different courses our London language school offers to students from all over the world.