Our Student Housing
Why choose Bloomsbury accommodation?
- High quality, convenient accommodation owned by the school
- Fully flexible timing throughout the year: stay for as little as one week, or as long as you require
- Great location: traditional, upmarket residential area with easy access to the school
- Excellent, integrated customer service: contact the school instantly with any requests
- Safe and secure environment with CCTV, meeting strict local safety requirements
- Exclusive to Bloomsbury International students
- Selection of single, double and twin rooms available
- Designated house carer: well-maintained properties and warm friendly service
- Overnight guests allowed at affordable prices
Being a popular choice, our single rooms at Bloomsbury International Student Houses are often fully booked. But don’t worry! To help out our students who would prefer to have their own bedroom, we are offering our double and twin rooms. First come, first served.Subject to availability
- Standard shared twin: £155 or for single occupancy: £265
- Superior shared twin: £198 or for single occupancy: £295
- Standard shared Double £265 or for single occupancy: £215
- Superior shared Double £295 or for single occupancy: £245
Bloomsbury Student Houses are perfect for students who wish to experience living independently in London, while studying English and meeting other students from around the world.
Our high quality student houses are inviting, comfortable, fully furnished and equipped with everything you need for day-to-day living. On your arrival, you will be welcomed by our house carer who will ensure you are well looked after during your stay with us. Our houses are located on peaceful and safe residential streets in Zone 2. On your doorstep, the Archway neighbourhood has a great selection of shops as well as pubs, restaurants and cafés to socialise in with your newly found friends. Alternatively, bustling Camden or the open spaces of Finsbury Park and the greenery of Hampstead Heath are easily accessible by public transport.
If you want to immerse yourself in London, practise your English and make great friends from all over the world, a Bloomsbury Student House is the choice for you!
Facilities & services
- Freeview TV in all the bedrooms with a wide selection of channels
- Fully equipped kitchens including washing machines
- Complementary cleaning service: communal areas are cleaned weekly
- Twenty four hour emergency telephone number
- Cost includes free wifi, TV, use of the washing machine, bedding, and all bills
- Standard single room
- Superior single room (private bathroom can be arranged, subject to additional fee and availability)
- Standard double room for single or double occupancy
- Superior double room for singe of double occupancy
- Standard shared twin
- Standard shared twin en-suite
Click here for a full list of accommodation prices (2019).
Click here for a full list of accommodation prices (2020).
Click here for a booking confirmation sample – including more information and the house rules.